This course presents the new Big Data architectures and its database models, and it teaches the participants how to apply this data analysis to the management of their projects or to the development of their business.
Professionals of any field, who have an interest in learning about Data Science and its various applications to the market. The Big Data Era is a reality and to know the implications and opportunities presented by data analysis is extremely important.
- FGV’s instructors will present concepts, tools, and activities focusing on the practical application of the content presented.
- Modality: online, presential or semi-attendance (to be defined).
- The Program may include technical visits to private companies and/or government agencies.
- Big Data and Data Science
- Introduction and application of R Programing
- Data Science and Analytics
- Application of the Data Analysis Process
Class Schedule and Location
Academic Workload: 40 hours
Frequency and time: to be defined.
Location: depending on the modality offered
- Presential: at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined).
- Semi-Presential: face-to-face meetings at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined) and virtual meetings transmitted by webconference.
- Virtual: 100% live classes transmitted by webconference.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our Program, contact us:
Phone: +55 21 3799-6059
To receive this course certification students are expected to have an attendance of at least 75%.
In conjunction with the certificate students will also receive a digital badge they will be able to easily display in their social media platforms. The FGV badge is encrypted with blockchain technology, that guarantees the veracity of the information published.