The intention of this course is to have its participants develop critical thinking to structure, summarize and present information; develop communication skills to improve their leadership abilities and better their people management skills; improve their ability to plan and develop strategies and build value to their business.
- Professionals who aim to work or are currently working in the managerial field at public or private organizations; Entrepreneurs who seek to learn more about the tools necessary to manage their own business.
- FGV’s instructors will present concepts, best practices, and case study analysis in a strategic, up-to-date, and dynamic way. Students will be expected to discuss, analyze and exchange ideas concerning the topic.
- Modality: online, presential or semi-attendance (to be defined).
- The Program may include technical visits to private companies and/or government agencies.
- The dynamics of Business Management
- Strategic Management
- People Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing and Value Creation
Class Schedule and Location
Academic Workload: 40 hours
Frequency and time: to be defined.
Location: depending on the modality offered
- Presential: at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined).
- Semi-Presential: face-to-face meetings at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined) and virtual meetings transmitted by webconference.
- Virtual: 100% live classes transmitted by webconference.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our Program, contact us:
Phone: +55 21 3799-6059
To receive this course certification students are expected to have an attendance of at least 75%.
In conjunction with the certificate students will also receive a digital badge they will be able to easily display in their social media platforms. The FGV badge is encrypted with blockchain technology, that guarantees the veracity of the information published.