This program focuses on the challenges financial managers face and on introducing the main tools to efficiently manage financial resources based on the current demand of the market, and to help participants to make more assertive decisions without losing sight of the business’s sustainability and its real value.
Professionals in the financial and accounting management field, executives and businessman/women who are looking to increase their knowledge and improve their management skills.
- FGV’s Professors will present concepts, best practices and will work on case studies in a strategic, dynamic, and up-to-date form. Debates, discussions, and life experiences exchange will be encouraged during class.
- Modality: online, presential or semi-attendance (to be defined).
- The Program may include technical visits to private companies and/or government agencies.
- Fundamentals of Financial Management
- Working Capital Management
- Stock Market
- Integrated Business Assessment
- Investment Projects and Resources
Class Schedule and Location
Academic Workload: 40 hours.
Frequency and time: to be defined.
Location: depending on the modality offered
- Presential: at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined).
- Semi-Presential: face-to-face meetings at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined) and virtual meetings transmitted by webconference.
- Virtual: 100% live classes transmitted by webconference.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our Program, contact us:
Phone: +55 21 3799-6059
To receive this course certification students are expected to have an attendance of at least 75%.
In conjunction with the certificate students will also receive a digital badge they will be able to easily display in their social media platforms. The FGV badge is encrypted with blockchain technology, that guarantees the veracity of the information published.