Certain topics in our Public Administration agenda are prioritized over others. Understanding the process of creating Public Policies and mastering the tools necessary for its evaluation is fundamental to ensure the quality of government actions.
This course provides students with the necessary knowledge to understand the processes, techniques and tools that allow the operationalization of Public Policies and the implementation of strategic actions for social development.
Managers and specialists of all areas within the public sector and professionals of the third sector and private initiatives interested in learning the process of formulation, implementation and evaluation of projects and public policies.
- FGV’s instructors will present concepts, best practices, and case study analysis in a strategic, up-to-date, and dynamic way. Students will be expected to discuss, analyze and exchange ideas concerning the topic.
- Modality: online, presential or semi-attendance (to be defined).
- The Program may include technical visits to private companies and/or government agencies.
- Institutional changes in Brazil’s Public Administration
- Introduction to Public Policies: Concepts, characteristics, and Procedures
- Creation and Implementation of Public Policies
- Strategic Planning and Public Policies Management
- Monitoring and evaluation of Public Policies
Class Schedule and Location
Academic Workload: 40 hours.
Frequency and time: to be defined.
Location: depending on the modality offered
- Presential: at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined).
- Semi-Presential: face-to-face meetings at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined) and virtual meetings transmitted by webconference.
- Virtual: 100% live classes transmitted by webconference.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our Program, contact us:
Phone: +55 21 3799-6059
To receive this course certification students are expected to have an attendance of at least 75%.
In conjunction with the certificate students will also receive a digital badge they will be able to easily display in their social media platforms. The FGV badge is encrypted with blockchain technology, that guarantees the veracity of the information published.