The 3rd edition of our FinTech and Law program will showcase new business modules created by disruptive innovation and its regulatory benchmark in the financial market and in the insurance sector in Brazil and abroad.
This condensed online course will cover real-life dilemmas and will provide the participants with an understanding of main legal and regulatory matters, as well as the opportunities offered by FinTechs.
This program is a partnered initiative between FGV Law Schools (FGV Direto Rio and FGV Direito SP) and the FGV’s International Affairs Division.
- Bank Executives, asset management companies, insurance companies, payment service companies and any other financial service businesses.
- Entrepreneurs who have launched - or plan to launch – startups focused on revolutionizing the key-areas of the financial market.
- Individuals who work in areas or industries related to capital market and financial services, such as real estate ventures (including real state technology innovation and REITs), technology, engineering and Computer and Data Science.
- 4 pre-recorded classes with FGV professors
- 4 live and interactive activities led by FGV tutors
- 4 pre-recorded seminars with area experts
- 1 live webinar with two Brazilian national authorities and an FGV specialist as the closing session to the program
- Language: All classes and activities will be held in English
- The relationship between Incumbents and FinTechs: a Global Perspective
- InsureTech: Impacts in the insurance sector
- Data portability and Open Finance
- The impacts of Instant payments and Open Banking in the market and in society
- Regulatory Sandbox
Class Schedule and Location
- Academic Workload: 30hrs
- Days: Weekly, during a month period
- Time: Two options available for the live sessions
- Wednesdays from 10am to 11:40am (BRT) or from 20h to 21h40 (BRT)
- Location: Zoom Platform
If you have any questions or would like more information about our Program, contact us:
Phone: +55 21 3799-6059
To receive this course certification students are expected to have an attendance of at least 75%.
In conjunction with the certificate students will also receive a digital badge they will be able to easily display in their social media platforms. The FGV badge is encrypted with blockchain technology, that guarantees the veracity of the information published.