In today’s connected world, Logistics and International Business are essential segments to any company with a global presence.
This course presents a panoramic view of the Brazilian international trade and the main segments in the logistic management of importation and exportation of goods and services.
Students, businessmen/women, executives, and any other professionals who currently work or are interested in the International Business and Logistics field.
- FGV’s instructors will present concepts, best practices, and case study analysis in a strategic, up-to-date, and dynamic way. Students will be expected to discuss, analyze and exchange ideas concerning the topic.
- Modality: online, presential or semi-attendance (to be defined).
- This course may include a technical visit to private companies and/or public agencies.
- Overall aspects and tendencies of the Brazilian International Trade
- Importat and Export Tax Management
- Integrated Logistics and Supply Chain
- Logistics Costs Management, Documents and Contracts Analysis
- Globalization – Impact on Brazilian Businesses
Class Schedule and Location
Academic Workload: 40 hours
Frequency and time: to be defined.
Location: depending on the modality offered
- Presential: at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined).
- Semi-Presential: face-to-face meetings at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined) and virtual meetings transmitted by webconference.
- Virtual: 100% live classes transmitted by webconference.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our Program, contact us:
Phone: +55 21 3799-6059
To receive this course certification students are expected to have an attendance of at least 75%.
In conjunction with the certificate students will also receive a digital badge they will be able to easily display in their social media platforms. The FGV badge is encrypted with blockchain technology, that guarantees the veracity of the information published.