The main objective of this course is to build and optimize the workforce in the Science, Technology and Innovation fields, presenting new tools and necessary abilities for the development of solutions and innovative management strategies in their work environment.
Professionals in the Science, Technology and Innovation fields, working for private organizations or public or semi-public institutions.
- FGV’s instructors will present concepts, best practices, and case study analysis in a strategic, up-to-date, and dynamic way. Students will be expected to discuss, analyze and exchange ideas concerning the topic.
- Modality: online, presential or semi-attendance (to be defined).
- The Program may include technical visits to private companies and/or government agencies.
- Technology, Innovation and Economic Development
- IT Capacity Management in businesses and clusters
- Innovation Systems and Institutional Structure
- Innovation Project Management
- Institutional Changes and Innovations
Class Schedule and Location
Academic Workload: 40 hours
Frequency and time: to be defined.
Location: depending on the modality offered
- Presential: at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined).
- Semi-Presential: face-to-face meetings at FGV in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo or Brasília (to be defined) and virtual meetings transmitted by webconference.
- Virtual: 100% live classes transmitted by webconference.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our Program, contact us:
Phone: +55 21 3799-6059
To receive this course certification students are expected to have an attendance of at least 75%.
In conjunction with the certificate students will also receive a digital badge they will be able to easily display in their social media platforms. The FGV badge is encrypted with blockchain technology, that guarantees the veracity of the information published.