Currently, FGV is working alongside 250+ foreign higher education institutions scattered around more than 45 countries on all continents.
The type of collaborations vary according to our partner's needs and interests, but it may include:
- Academic mobility — sending or welcoming exchange students (International Exchange Programs and Free Movers);
- Research Partnerships — may involve collaboration with an individual or a team of researchers abroad;
- Double degree — partnership between two or more institutions to offer a single course that leads to double or multiple certifications;
- Consultancy — FGV provides technical assistance to public and private institutions around the world, assisting in the development of projects in different areas of knowledge;
- Training programs — FGV offers tailored programs on demand for partner institution in Brazil and abroad.