With over 75 years of experience in the educational and research field, our programs are built based on solid and innovative methodologies. Our diverse approach ensures engagement and improved learning outcomes because we combine experience, expertise, and strategy.
The main differentials are
- FGV’s quality content developed in conjunction with our renowned academic schools, complying with strict ethical and scientific criteria, and aiming at practical application of knowledge.
- Outstanding faculty at FGV's schools and research centers. FGV stands out in the academic field for the excellence of its faculty, which stems from the most influential universities in the world. Our faculty is a reference in Brazil for academic publications in journals of international excellency. Additionally, we highly encourage international collaborations through research and projects with partner institutions, which provides the continuous professional growth of our professors.
- Multiple strategies and approaches. We deploy different approaches, techniques, and resources to FGV’s different areas of study. FGV’s faculty designs the strategies alongside the pedagogical advisory team, always in line with our student's needs.
- Self-leadership. We develop our courses focusing on the students. Based on the implementation of innovative pedagogical tools, we encourage the dynamic participation of our students, as well as the exchange of knowledge and experiences between students and professors.
- Theory and practice. Our programs are developed with the support of tools, online resources, case studies, group activities, simulations, and discussions based on state-of-the-art research and fully connected to the reality of today’s organizations.
- Politics and Economy
- Strategy and Business
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Administration and Public Policy
- Foreign Trade and International Relations
- Technology and Data Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Agricultural business
- Public Health
- Other Subjects